Adsense monetized memes website ($500 Monthly Income Potential)

Adsense monetized memes website ($500 Monthly Income Potential)

$80

Rack Description:

 In this package I will deliver to you an adsense monetized memes websites,  I will take you through the whole Google adsense verification and approval process.
 what you will receive:
  •  A website with 130 Memes and 130 short articles describing the Memes.
  • There will be very high quality image  Memes.
  •  The articles will be the description of this memes.
  •  I will do all search engine optimization for one month SEO.

-SEO helps your website rank on search engines and you will receive organic website traffic passively,  hence you will be able to earn a passive online income from the ads displayed on your website from Google adsense.

  •  you will start benefiting from Google adsense earnings.
  • Once I do all SEO I will submit your website to search engines such as  such as the Google search engine, Bing by Yahoo, yandex from Russia duck duck go and many more.
  •  You will benefit from free website hosting.
  •  I will also design for you a logo free of charge which is courtesy of the TechyRack.
  •  Once I deliver this website to you I will give you one month support till you get Google adsense approval and then you will completely take over the control of your website from then.
  • You can add more articles and more memes as you like.
  •  As your domain name matures, your website will grow and become a sustainable online business and you will earn up to $500 monthly, this I guarantee you as your blog progresses to grow each month.

  • Please feel free to contact me at the live chat if you have any inquiries and I will be glad to answer all your questions and am looking forward to delivering to you a satisfactory service, you are most welcome.



      Comments

      Popular

      Panzoid chill intro, custom intro videos from Panzoid templates

      Passive income from Blogging and Google Adsense ($500 monthly potential)

      Earn passive income online with an automatic blogger website

      I will write well researched articles for your blog, shopify store or website

      Ready monetized auto blog to earn you passive online income blogging - Earn at $0.07 per click

      I will write well researched articles for your blog or Shopify store (SEO optimized)

      Stay at home and earn money with Ebook store monetized with Google Adsense for income online

      Get animated marketing video for sales to your business

      Stay at home and earn money online with this Fiverr affiliate and Amazon Associate monetized website

      I will create a profitable shopify store for dropshiping